Saturday, November 24, 2007

Get more juice for HTC Tytn II (1600mAh!)


I ordered an extended battery for HTC Tytn II from Hong Kong, which has a 1600mAh cell in it. It worked great out of the box, and it is made by Cameron Sino Technology.

I haven't tried charging it full, nor have I used it enough to compare the battery life, but 18% increase in power life is still valuable, when it comes to using it long hours. The major difference between the two batteries is that the SAMSUNG (original) cell has a metal plating on the bottom, which might be an enhancer for radio receptance.

I will post a detailed comparison between the two batteries later on.





4 comments:

oldcityowl said...

Do you mind telling me whom you ordered the extended battery? A friend of mine is very interested in getting one for him. Thank you.
- fuminori

GLO said...

Is the 1600mAh actually thicker?

Your pics dont cover that angle.

Tsubasa Kato said...

Hi. I actually am selling an extra one on Yahoo Japan.

If you're interested, the link is:

http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/keaglewing

Tsubasa Kato said...

The 1600mAh battery's height is the same as the 1350mAh battery.