Sunday, October 14, 2007

Help Create a Database of Windows Mobile Devices in Japan

I've started creating a spreadsheet of Windows Mobile devices available in Japan. I'll be updating as much as I can but anyone can update below or using the full EditGrid interface so it would be great if readers can help fill in the details. Currently no user name or password is required but I'll have to change that if the spreadsheet starts getting spammed. 


You can download the sheet in various formats  (e.g. PDF, Excel, CSV and more). You should also be able to get the code to embed the sheet into your own blog or web site. Enjoy!


2 comments:

BobK said...

Hi Andrew,

For Wilcom devices, the WZERO3 ES is the WM5 introduced last year and the Advanced/Wzero3 ES is the latest WM6 model.hi

Tsubasa Kato said...

Hi. Can I put in Pocket PC devices as well? and other Pocket PC running WM5.0/6.0