Thursday, December 27, 2007

Honest Review Part - 1 HTC Kaiser

This is my honest review of the HTC Kaiser. There will be no favoritism on any companies, and it's going to be quite frank.

First of all, I must say I really like the device, so much that I carry it around everytime I go places like Shibuya, Shinjuku, Hiratsuka, Yokohama, etc. The problem is that the battery lasts very short when a hardcore Windows Mobile user like me uses it. The thing about this is that it only lasts for a couple hours, when I use the internet, and especially when I use GPS. The solution for this is by getting an extended battery.

The other thing I don't like about this is the lack of USB host functionality. I wished it could use this because I can put my USB memory reader, external USB keyboard, etc.

I would rate it a 9/10 for now, but if more accessories are put out, it would probably be 9.5/10

No comments: